In a charter school classroom in Northeast Washington, the President was placed next to Madison, a sixth grader, in a group inserting toys into backpacks that homeless children will get as birthday gifts.
The schoolgirl told the President that when she learned therer would be a special guest, she thought it would “be Beyoncé.”
"I really wanted it to be," she said, "but then I realized it was gonna be you."
"Malia and Sasha would feel the same way," the President smiled."
— (Via Gawker)
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
(Source: , via figureitoutontheway)
Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST
- Beyoncé: constantly spreads messages of female empowerment, independence, and sexual liberation through her music
- Beyoncé: makes a song about body confidence and gets "Bootylicious" added to the Oxford dictionary
- Beyoncé: raises thousands of dollars through Chime For Change, an organization she co-founded to support of female equality and education
- Beyoncé: donates $500,000 dollars to said organization
- Beyoncé: makes a name for herself as one of the top performing talents of all time and became Forbes' 2014 most powerful celebrity and one of the highest-paid black musicians of all time
- Beyoncé: names her world tour after her husband
- White feminists: BEYONCÉ IS ANTI-FEMINIST AND A TERRORIST SHE IS A SHAME TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED